Transcript / Records Request 
You can request a copy of a transcript or student records by any of the following ways:
1.  Call the School Board Office at 540-955-6100 2.  Mail or email a Records Request form to:
     317 W. Main St., Ste A
     Berryville, VA 22611                  

Work Permits - Work permits are no longer processed through the school system. Visit the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Labor and Industry / Child Labor Law for information, forms, and directions.

Please Note: The Permission for Employment form must be completed by the youth’s parent, guardian, or custodian and signed before a Notary Public. A notary is required by law to affix a seal or stamp on every document he or she notarizes. The stamp or seal is required to be sharp, legible, permanent, and photographically reproducible. We offer notary public services at the school board office.

FOIA Requests (Policies and Forms)

Please send FOIA requests to:

Clerk of the Board 

317 W. Main St., Ste A

Berryville, VA 22611