2019 STEM Festival
Clarke County Public Schools invites you to participate in the 2019 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Festival in Berryville, VA. The STEM Festival brings together students, community members, and business leaders to showcase STEM and its application in our everyday lives.
When: November 6, 2019
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Clarke County High School, 627 Mosby Blvd., Berryville, VA 22611
Free and Open to the Public!
- Beckstrom Electric
- Clarke County Education Foundation
- Clarke County High School Physics Students
- Clarke County High School Robotics
- Clarke County Sheriff's Office
- D. G. Cooley Elementary School
- Johnson-Williams Middle School Science Department
- Lord Fairfax Community College STEM Club
- Lord Fairfax Community College Workforce Solutions
- Lord Fairfax Soil and Water Conservation District
- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Plaza Pet Clinic
- Potomac Valley Audubon Society
- Rappahannock Electric
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Winchester Medical Center/Valley Health System
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute - Learn about what WHOI has to offer teachers and students including information about teacher workshops, classroom activities, online expeditions, marine careers and much more.
NOAA National Ocean Service - the National Ocean Service translates science, tools, and services into action to address threats to coastal areas such as climate change, population growth, port congestion, and contaminants in the environment.
National Geographic Ocean Education - Bring engaging and important ocean learning to your classroom. Use these resources to help your students learn about ocean life, human interactions with the ocean, and the ocean's physical geography, and to gain the information necessary to formulate their own opinions on ocean-related environmental issues.
Smithsonian Ocean Portal - The Ocean Portal supports the Smithsonian's mission to increase the public's understanding and stewardship of the ocean.
For more information about the STEM Festival, contact Debbie Biggs at email@example.com or 540-955-6100.
The STEM Festival is sponsored by: