Clarke County Public Schools
During the school closure, the CCPS Food Service Department will offer a meal pickup service to anyone 18 years of age or under. You may pick up 7 breakfast meals and 7 lunch meals free of charge. The meal service pickup will be at Clarke County High School Entrance U and Boyce Elementary School parking lot between 10AM-2PM on Tuesdays until August 25, 2020 (this date is subject to change if the 2020-21 school year begins as planned on August 18, 2020).
Together, as a community, we guide and nurture learning for all by encouraging, inspiring, and empowering.
Encourage. Inspire. Empower
A Learning Community
Clarke County Public Schools aims to foster a community of continuous learners and problem solvers. We motivate metacognitive decision-making across content areas through a wide array of engaging lessons and multimedia instruction.
News and Announcements
- New Student Registration: Please contact the school to pre-register for 2020-2021. For specific school information, call 540-955-6100.
- Returning Student Registration: Online registration will open the week of July 13, 2020
- P-EBT Information
- Free and Reduced Meal Applications
- 2020-21 School Calendar
- Flood and Snow Routes
- Encourage, Inspire, Empower Video
- PowerSchool / Parent Portal
- Registration Information